Monday 21 November 2011

CONVERSATIONS WITH THE ARTIST



I would like to invite you all to come along this Saturday, 26th November 12-4pm when there will be a spotlight on my work at the Debut Contemporary Gallery, 82 Westbourne Grove, London W2. As you may know, a lot of my work features the written word - streams of consciousness that become integrated within the context of each piece. Throughout the day at Debut, I will be working on this aspect of my work. People can even select a piece that they would like to see me working on and have a conversation with me while I work. They can talk to me about anything that comes into their heads, the beauty of my writing being that it is barely legible, so that whatever I write will remain confidential, absorbed into the piece of art it will hold its secret for ever.

Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be really grateful for any comments about my work.