Wednesday 9 November 2011

Come and see me!

I have my very first "Open Studios" coming up, it would be lovely if you could make it!


If you need any more information please do not hesitate to contact me.

On another note and a quick update, the gallery sold 11 pieces at the Affordable Art Fair and has asked me to be in her Christmas show, which is great news. As we speak she and some of my work are flying to Singapore, as of this weekend I will be an internationally exhibiting artist!

I've also been selected through Debut Contemporary to be part of a show going to LA exhibiting at OCCCA - Orange County Center for Contemporary Art!
That's all for now!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, congratulations on your work being shown in Singapore and also OCCCA - how wonderful.

    Good luck at the Open Studio's event - wish I could come but unfortunately I cant! Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd be really grateful for any comments about my work.